Commercial EPC Cheltenham /Gloucester
Commercial EPC in Cheltenham/Gloucester
The aims of a commercial building EPC assessment are to survey the structure of the property and its main components, in order to determine its level of energy efficiency. The property receives a rating on a scale from A to G, accompanied by a recommendation report which suggests improvements that can be made to improve the energy rating of the building. The following are some aspects that gets inspected upon the survey.
- Loft or roof insulation
- Wall type and insulation
- Window type
- Heating system, water heating and associated controls
- Air conditioning and ventilation system
- Any storage system
Why Choose us?
- Highly qualified and highly experienced
- Free no obligation quote provided
- 48 hrs report turnaround
- Thorough survey with attention to detail
- Recommendation and assistance provided
- NO VAT charged so price quoted is final price.
We have accreditation with Stroma and Quidos, and we are fully insured with over 9 years of experience.
Call Sam on 07411253446 and I will get back to you with a free of charge, no obligation quote!